The state capital of Sarawak and the largest city on the island of Borneo, Kuching is a bustling, diverse city which has old colonial buildings and modern towers and houses. With the Sarawak River on one side, the city has street food vendors and locals selling handicrafts and paintings. It has 19th century landmarks like The Astana (former palace of White Rajas) and Fort Margherita along with wildlife sanctuaries with rich flora and fauna.
- Kuching’s Chinatown
- Tua Pek Khong Chinese Temple
- Fort Margherita
- Sarawak Cultural Village
- The Cat Statue
|Booking Validity||31st December 2020|
|Travel Validity||01 August 2012 – 31 December 2020|
- Welcome on arrival by our Company’s representative & depart for Kuching City Tour with commentary on major attractions and historic building built during the White Rajahs era like The Astana, General Post Office, Court House, Tua Pek Kong Temple, State Mosque, Cathedral and Museums.
- Transfer to the hotel of your choice to check in.
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- After your breakfast, we meet you at the hotel lobby.
- We depart for the Semenggoh Conservation and Rehabilitation Centre for our Oran Utan. .
- Visit to Serikin Border Market.
- En-route, we will stop over at Satok Weekend Market for Ikan Terubok and local foods.
- Free at your own leisure and a conclusion of your memorable tour and stay in Kuching with your transfer to Kuching International Airport for your flight back home.